Our immigration law firm in Texas is committed to helping our clients with a variety of matters. Our practice areas include immigration law and criminal defense, and our focus is always on serving our clients’ best interests. If you need assistance with an immigration matter or if you have been charged with a crime, contact Morales & Sparks for a consultation.
As an immigration law firm in Austin, we take our role in defending your rights very seriously. When you work with us, you will be working with attorney Julie Sparks, who has a reputation for being tireless in seeking the background and information clients need. In fact, she has been known to find the needle-in-the-haystack elements that have turned unwinnable cases into solid victories.
We have experience representing clients in a variety of immigration cases, including:
- Citizenship and naturalization issues
- DACA cases
- Defense from deportation and removal
- Employment-based immigration
- Green cards
- Immigration detention
- Political asylum
- Re-entry permit
- Visas — including B-1 visas, EB-1 visas, EB-5 visas, fiancé(e) visas, O-1 visas, U (nonimmigrant) visas, visas for same-sex spouses, violence against women act (VAWA) petitions
If you want to emigrate to America, sponsor family members or have other immigration priorities, reach out to us for a consultation.
Being charged with an offense is an upsetting and frightening experience, which is why our criminal defense law firm in Texas works so hard to protect you and your future. Attorney Mark Morales is adored by juries and undefeated in trial, which is why our law firm has a 90 percent retention rate. If you have been accused of a crime and need a criminal defense law firm in Austin, contact Morales & Sparks. We handle all manner of defense cases, including:
- Assault (including aggravated assault and sexual assault)
- Drug charges (including drug distribution, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance and other charges)
- Disorderly conduct
- Domestic abuse and violence
- DWI/DUI (including second and multiple offenses, DWIs including drug charges and CDL holder charges)
- Expunctions and nondisclosures
- Computer and internet crimes
- Indecent exposure
- Murder defense
- Probation violation
- Public intoxication
- Resisting arrest
- Vehicular manslaughter
- White-collar crimes
Whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, our goal is to work with you. With offices in Georgetown, Austin and San Marcos, we work with defendants from all backgrounds. We address your charges head-on and work to strengthen your defense. In each case, we customize a plan to ensure your future is protected. Whether that means clearing your name or seeking a smaller sentence, our attorneys strive to get the best outcome possible. We not only great results, but we also treat each client with care and respect.
If you want compassionate and robust criminal defense and immigration representation as well as honest legal advice in your situation, contact Morales & Sparks for a consultation today.